Thursday, April 7, 2011

An introduction...

I must admit to having a curiosity about warfare, but there was always one thing that had myself curious. There have been more then a few strange, unusual and ludicrous vehicles out there which seem to have little publicity or acknowledgement.

While I cannot comment on them all, I can introduce you, the reader, to some of the more interesting ones that I've come across, be they attacking with alternative ammo, to being good in theory, but useless in practice, to just being so ridiculously over the top that you would think that they're science fiction.

I will, of course, mention some fictional vehicles, but I will label the real life and fantasy vehicles, and I will try to include as much relevant information that I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment